Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Welcome to My Christmas Cards

Over the years, like most people, I have tried to not be such a pack rat and save everything. One thing that I have tried to resist is throwing away Christmas Cards that I receive from people. Although I have discarded some, one day I actually did save some in a file.

Christmas Cards are so beautiful- don't you agree? They are small, inexpensive but nice expressions of love and goodwill that people give each other. It doesn't matter what time of year it is- if you look at a Christmas Card, you get a good feeling inside.

Rather than save all my cards, I've decided to simply photograph them and store the images on my iPhoto on my computer. I also thought, though, that it'd be cool to share the beauty of Christmas Cards with others. So, woila! This is my Christmas Cards blog. I hope you like it.

I like receiving Christmas Cards. If you want to send me one, send it to:

David Ransom
P.O. Box 3397
Hollywood, CA 90078-3397


Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments: